AQW | The Assistant | Automatic!

Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Effin finally.

A bot for The Assistant.

This is freakin awesome. I can finally use my 500m gold.
I know right, it's amazing someone came up with this.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I know right, it's amazing someone came up with this.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Effin finally.

A bot for The Assistant.

This is freakin awesome. I can finally use my 500m gold.
No problem
Glad to be of assistance.
See what i did there? kek

EDIT: I've been using this bot and i dont know if it's just me or its AQ's servers but i've turnt in the quest around 20 times now and my gold has not lowered at all. OP much
You may have to relog to see it diminish, however that's incredibly useful if it's a server issue - unlimited turn ins!

Just remember: with 100million gold you can do 1000 turn ins. So it may take a while to see errors pop up.
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
You may have to relog to see it diminish, however that's incredibly useful if it's a server issue - unlimited turn ins!

Just remember: with 100million gold you can do 1000 turn ins. So it may take a while to see errors pop up.
I have been running this since I woke up, and I have yet to run out of gold lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
I have been running this since I woke up, and I have yet to run out of gold lol.
Lmfao, how much are you up? as in how many diamonds and what not have u gained?
@Chaos
Have you relogged to see if you have been using gold or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
@Chaos
Have you relogged to see if you have been using gold or not?
Gold is being depleted at an ever so slow rate, yes..
hay the quest need crag&bamboozie
Quote Originally Posted by malkom View Post
hay the quest need crag&bamboozie
Change the ID to 2859, apparently wasn't specified by OP.
Is it the 100k cost per shot or something else? I think you're just having a visual bug lol
can u tell me how to complet quest without relogin the blood cloak dont arrp in my inventory and when i sent the packet it tell me not meet the restmint

- - - Updated - - -

ah sorry and how to get a milon gold
Quote Originally Posted by malkom View Post
can u tell me how to complet quest without relogin the blood cloak dont arrp in my inventory and when i sent the packet it tell me not meet the restmint
Refer to this post for that.
i did that but the acc get DC
Quote Originally Posted by malkom View Post
i did that but the acc get DC
Did you do that method with this bot? Because I made my own custom dmbot for this. If so, then I'm not really sure why you get disconnected.
Me and @CaIamity tried this method and it worked wonders.
give me your dmbot let me try it
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?