AQW | The Assistant | Automatic!

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
AQW | The Assistant | Automatic!
This bot will allow you to sit back and relax with your bugged gold from the test servers and reap the rewards from "The Assistant".
This bot consists of packets being sent to accept and turn in "The Assistant" Quest along with an auto attack for the "Legion Fenrir" monster.
The blood cloak will automatically be bought for you using a packet aswell.
https://gyazo.com/cd9edcddac7fd3204f8e46867436e2f2

Virus scans:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/450a8...is/1478868194/.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/nxvfk3r0ec.

I have included both .cmbot and the .dmbot for all players to use.

A thanks and rep would be appreciated but is never a requirement.
Enjoy!
BloodCloak DM and CM_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 2,092 downloads Clean
It still need drudgen? Does it work on Le Bot?


(For security reason,I think you need to censor your AQW's username)
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
It still need drudgen? Does it work on Le Bot?


(For security reason,I think you need to censor your AQW's username)
This "The Assistant" quest doesn't need Drudgen (in fact, none of the three "The Assistant" quests do have an item requirement), and .dmbot files work on Le Bot while .cmbot files work on Carbon.
Quote Originally Posted by Kiling_Machine4321 View Post
It still need drudgen? Does it work on Le Bot?


(For security reason,I think you need to censor your AQW's username)
Both the LeBot and Carbon/Cetera files are included.
Dont worry about my username
So it only need gold? Since it only need blood cloak.
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
This bot will allow you to sit back and relax with your bugged gold from the test servers and reap the rewards from "The Assistant".
This bot consists of packets being sent to accept and turn in "The Assistant" Quest along with an auto attack for the "Legion Fenrir" monster.
The blood cloak will automatically be bought for you using a packet aswell.
https://gyazo.com/cd9edcddac7fd3204f8e46867436e2f2

I have included both .cmbot and the .dmbot for all players to use.

A thanks and rep would be appreciated but is never a requirement.
Enjoy!
The .dmbot Assistant Quest ID (your packet) is for the Crag and Bamboozle one (556)
I suggest you use the 2859 one for this.
Also your file extension is messed up.
No period(.) so it appears as bloodcloak dmbot not bloodcloak.dmbot some people will find this confusing.

P.S. Would love to approve your file but have no authority yet to do so. Please provide virus scans though, high likely they will be required.

EDIT: Packet doesn't buy Blood Cloak for me.
@SynqZ

Good release, but you need to use Quest ID 2859 so all players can use this.
Also, you'll want to cover your name in ScreenShots, as AE does trawl through here on occasion - so cover your name, not the /joins lol
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
@SynqZ

Good release, but you need to use Quest ID 2859 so all players can use this.
Also, you'll want to cover your name in ScreenShots, as AE does trawl through here on occasion - so cover your name, not the /joins lol
Or you can research the name and know he used the Name Spoofer, notice the level 1 as well.
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
@Trash
Ah. Yes now that I'm paying attention I can see that. Lol.
Very nice release, time to see how far my 190m gold gets me.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Very nice release, time to see how far my 190m gold gets me.
How exactly does the bugged gold work? how can you get more than the gold cap?
Having it automatic is nice and all, but when you're stacking you need to watch it in case you get what you need or you lose out on one, or more.

Ex.: You have 10x Non Mem Vouchers in bank, you leave the computer and 3 more drop. You switch out to inv the NMV and accept the drops, switch it back in...but you've only got 11 now.

It's certainly useful, but I'd rather stick to manual until I'm not stacking shit.
@EliteWheat

The PTR servers have no soft/hardcap for gold...I've been keeping myself above 100million for the past few days while doing the assistant.
Effin finally.

A bot for The Assistant.

This is freakin awesome. I can finally use my 500m gold.
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?