AQW | The Assistant | Automatic!

Posts 46–60 of 76 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
@Play_N_Hack @SynqZ
I've released a working Carbon bot for The Assistant here.
Great work! Personally I prefer to be doing it manually because I need to take items out of bank to stack and return.
So sad....The class stack is fixed...how can we earn money then? (Luckily still have 20M)


Edit: I stopped at 10 turn in... To save my money.
You just do Challenge SN.O.W instead of Ultra.

I figured the stacking was fixed.
when i rename the file to cbot or cmbot it dosent show in carbon but when i use le bot 8.4 it says "character still being loaded"
Quote Originally Posted by R0CK_ View Post
when i rename the file to cbot or cmbot it dosent show in carbon but when i use le bot 8.4 it says "character still being loaded"
For the carbon version of this bot, refer toThis post here
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
Effin finally.

A bot for The Assistant.

This is freakin awesome. I can finally use my 500m gold.
how were you able to get that much gold w/o a bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Prussia View Post
how were you able to get that much gold w/o a bot?
I am a God.
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
I am a God.
*quake godlike sound*
For some reason when I farm and select reject all drops with the items I want whitelisted, it rejects all of the items, included the wanted ones. I use lebot, is this something wrong with the bot, trainer, or is it just my slow connection?
Quote Originally Posted by deadlife2 View Post
For some reason when I farm and select reject all drops with the items I want whitelisted, it rejects all of the items, included the wanted ones. I use lebot, is this something wrong with the bot, trainer, or is it just my slow connection?
You mean you whitelist Dark Crystal Shard but it deletes it anyway? You have to be sure to write the name correctly (personal pref. of mine is to write it as "Dark Crystal Shard" and not "dark crystal shard") Are you sure the bot isn't picking them up?
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
You mean you whitelist Dark Crystal Shard but it deletes it anyway? You have to be sure to write the name correctly (personal pref. of mine is to write it as "Dark Crystal Shard" and not "dark crystal shard") Are you sure the bot isn't picking them up?
Yeah im sure i spelled it right and that the bot isnt picking it up... i think it may be because I have a slow connection due to connecting to aqw servers with a VPN on...
Quote Originally Posted by deadlife2 View Post
Yeah im sure i spelled it right and that the bot isnt picking it up... i think it may be because I have a slow connection due to connecting to aqw servers with a VPN on...
Did you do the bank stack glitch? if so i heard that it "picks" up the item but it doesnt keep it apparently. Try relog or just try to move the Shards into your bank then back out again.
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
Did you do the bank stack glitch? if so i heard that it "picks" up the item but it doesnt keep it apparently. Try relog or just try to move the Shards into your bank then back out again.
I did that, seems to be working now. Except the items seem to have a really long delay before they get into my inventory. for example if i whitelist the unidentified 10 and check my inventory every time i finish the quest the unidentified 10 number stays the same. But after like 5-10 more times of finishing the quest, the item seems to suddenly load up and add onto the existing number of unidentified 10 in my inventory. i think it may have been the delay messing with me.. but i dont get why this delay exists.
Worth looking into, try not using a VPN
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
Worth looking into, try not using a VPN
cant D: cant connect to aqw servers without vpn where i am... sadlyfe
Posts 46–60 of 76 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?