ArtPhoto compositing stuff..

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Photo compositing stuff..




Original :


BG :
Looks good, did you do the eyes like that on purpose?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Looks good, did you do the eyes like that on purpose?
Thanks, yes if you are talking about the Sclera. I made it darker.
Looks nice, can't tell it's photoshopped cause of the gray color.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
Looks nice, can't tell it's photoshopped cause of the gray color.
Thanks .
That looks dope, really liked the style
I still can see the reflection of the bridge, or did you leave that ?
Quote Originally Posted by WhizzMirray View Post
I still can see the reflection of the bridge, or did you leave that ?
It took me some time to see what you meant, I guess you are talking about the dark spot behind the guy. That is supposed to be the shadow of the guy, but it looks a little too long I guess.
Looks good, i would like to have your power.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us