QuestionDiscussionBypassing VAC trading

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Bypassing VAC trading
Hey there. I have acquired a CSGO account with roughly 150~ euros of skins on it and I was wondering if there was a way to trade the said skins to a non-VACbanned account. Some sort of glitch or exploit, like the earlier used Dota2 Item glitch. Feel free to discuss and give me information about it.

If there are no known public ways of retrieving VAC banned items, I am willing to offer a Desert Eagle | Blaze (Factory New) to someone that can actually retrieve the items from my account. PM me for the details, don't try to scam me. I got scammed too often.
There are currently no ways to do it. The only possible way would be to SE a support member to un-bann you which is near-impossible.
As Gaar has stated. There is no public ways and if there were any private it would be very costly and probably wouldn't be worth doing for only a deagle blaze.
********* admin 'oxide' can un-vac your account but it costs £800
If there would be a method it would worth around 1k since there are invetories with 50k+ skins stuck in them.
If there was a method it would definitely cost more than what you're offering.
theres no way, u can try SE then...
Quote Originally Posted by nbadaro View Post
theres no way, u can try SE then...
It won't work, once I got legit hacked and got vacced. I proved my ip and everything but I still have my vac, since you can use email auth and mobile auth they are not unlocking a single VAC ban beacuse you can't get hacked only if you give the email/mobile auth to the person.
theres a guy that posted on a forum that i cant say the name, he SE steam support to unvac his main account
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?