ArrowSOTW # 37 Vote Thread

PollSOTW 37 Voting Thread
Jaackyy19% · 9
msflames34% · 2
DeityLike8% · 4
ilovenuts2% · 1
dae676% · 3
Ali G23% · 11
-malware_suxs-8% · 4
Axel8% · 4
frozenasasin0% · 0
dw3fan2% · 1
SSK.Darken0% · 0
Kivrin015% · 7
headsup0% · 0
fcmclan4% · 2
48 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
SOTW # 37 Vote Thread
Look through all entries before voting.
Alternate voting will cause disqualification.
Begging/Asking for votes will result in disqualification.






Jaackyy



msflames3



DeityLike



ilovenuts



dae67



Ali G



-malware_suxs-



Axel



frozenasasin



dw3fan




SSK.Darken



Kivrin0



headsup



fcmclan





Those not posted were eliminated due to date or size restrictions.
I voted for Kivrin0. Best outcome IMO. Looks pretty simple (I never said you didn't do much) but effective. Good job.
Jaackky

It's just eye catching and appealing
the render just pops out for jaackky... and i like the render
its not a render its a stock.


thats the original.
Ali G .
"Little Big Planet"

I Searched it and he plaguerized..
All he did was put a flag on him and type his name
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
"Little Big Planet"

I Searched it and he plaguerized..
All he did was put a flag on him and type his name
dum ass

all those pics are from real images

they just add their own shit to it.
your avi is plagerized, isnt it?
he added something, so it still has to be taken.
wow im p**sed off... last SOTW i was dQed for plaguerism when I didnt plaugeirze.. now he copys an image and hes allowed to compete?

(lmao.. dont no how to spell plaguerize)
theres a difference b.w ripping and using a stock.
sorry.. im not caught up on legal stuff.. lol wats ripping?

o and then why did Axel put I
'ripped off' last SOTW
when I didnt?
EDIT: Found this on Plaguerizing:

"All images, content and artwork have an automatic copyright upon creation. You need permission to use them - regardless of where you find them - and giving credit does not make it legal unless the owner has stated so."
mine really stank. its not my specialty but the next one i will do better!
I vote for -malware_suxs- he did an amazing job.
avi?

and no... i made all of it
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?