Basic esp with gui

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by VernarLOL View Post
whats the date have to do with a class missing from the source code? dont speak
LOL Its outdated you shouldn't speak.
ITS OUTDATED YES I UNDERSTAND KID im saying for anyone trying to use it still its missing a class. dont expect some dumbass 14 year old to understand.
I know how dumb are these people. p.s Nice hack
Thank you finally figured it out
Quote Originally Posted by eshockerman View Post
How do I turn the source code into a exe Please tell me!
You can't. It's compiles into a DLL. This is written C#. You can use Visual Studio to compile it. From there, I'm still trying to figure it out.
Quote Originally Posted by raptor2277 View Post
You can't. It's compiles into a DLL. This is written C#. You can use Visual Studio to compile it. From there, I'm still trying to figure it out.
What do you do with every other .dll based hack?

*hint*
you inject it.
How do i make a exe file out of it :0
you got to learn how to code and to compile your code into a exe.
Sometimes you have to learn about things before you get to your end goal .
i tried to compile and it was missing a class.. did urs work?
Question
does this just go into the rust folders, and is it EAC/VAC safe?
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us