Stealth XP Hack|LEECHED|

Posts 61–75 of 81 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
Btw, do you know where I can get a working VAC disabler?
You need to know a good hacker. It's mostly connections. Unless you have money.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
You need to know a good hacker. It's mostly connections. Unless you have money.
I have neither....
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
I have neither....
Then don't think about it. I haven't gotten one, but I bet I COULD if I wanted it. Trust me, legit is more fun.
Thank you this is thE bEst!
?
How exactly do you do it? need better instructions! lol but its real good.
If you want 2X exp, type in 2...


I repeat, this is rather old, use only if you're desperate or if you have disabler. Do NOT COME TO ME.
Kinda pointless. Just get one of koens MP stats trainer thing Just change ur rank and stats to w.e
Quote Originally Posted by Gunny98 View Post
Kinda pointless. Just get one of koens MP stats trainer thing Just change ur rank and stats to w.e
which is what i've told people.
i cant take up the program? and what program should i open it with?
Windows XD

You need WinRAR for the folder you downloaded tho.
just letting everyone know, it DOES work on win7 x64 under compatibility mode.
i set the multiplier to 25 to see if it would work and went from a 38 to a 51 in one match.
thx dude your my hero
Nice 2 week bump...
What a shame that this doesn't work on XP.
i used it all the time in 7
got pres and stopped
just upgrade....
it gets me to menu, but when i join a game it d/cs me... hmm?
Posts 61–75 of 81 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?