CoolBitcoin is CRAZY!

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Bitcoin is CRAZY!
So last time I checked, the rate was about $650 ish, somewhere around there. I check today, and it's now $748.20! God damn, that spike!

Do you think it will keep rising, or just drop off soon?


Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
what goes up must come down
Touche /short
Bitcoin prices are INSANE RN! Big profit to be made!
Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
So last time I checked, the rate was about $650 ish, somewhere around there. I check today, and it's now $748.20! God damn, that spike!

Do you think it will keep rising, or just drop off soon?


It will come down eventually if not then everyone will be buying it then it will drop :P
I think it'll have a hard drop soon, overall I think itll level around $700 if that.
it is unpredictable. but i think it will going up until 1k
Wish I would've waited until the rate spiked crazy like this for cashing out. :/
Its already 1000$ in canadian dollars
Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
So last time I checked, the rate was about $650 ish, somewhere around there. I check today, and it's now $748.20! God damn, that spike!

Do you think it will keep rising, or just drop off soon?


You obviously havent been on for weeks then xD
the price will drop before Christmas
if my 0.00000001 BTC becomes 1$ it would be great
i sold out at 650 lmao
Any1 give me tips for fri BTC xD
Bitcoin is essentially digital gold - there will only ever be 21 million in existence. There is a coming ETF on March 12 which will allow Wall Street stock brokers to instantly buy bitcoin. Even if only 1% of Wall Street's daily trading volume moved into bitcoin, then each bitcoin would be worth at least $100,000.

This is nothing. My selling target for my coins is $50,000. I'm still buying.
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us