Crazy Japs thread

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Yes sir.
I deserve a badge for that.
http://www.thejapsarecrazy.com/index...d=36&Itemid=30

HOLY SHIT this IS SO GOD DAMN FUNNY.
TENTENTENTENTENTENTENTENTENTENTEN.
I'm gonna make a US show that abuses the Japanese system and does all this funny shit! SERIOUSLY. GOD DAMN.

If I was in that classroom my ass would be bleeding.

This shit fucking keeps getting FUNNIER!!
http://www.thejapsarecrazy.com/index...d=38&Itemid=30

FUCKING WATCH ALL OF THESE AND YOU WILL CRY.

Second, though not as funny as first.
http://www.thejapsarecrazy.com/index...d=39&Itemid=28

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!! HOLY HELL. I'm not sure about the finger whacking. :S
It's Japanese jackass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6lJb_cgBlU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNVeFHFn140
The toilet is just like "You've Been Framed" funny as.
Looks like a kinda gayish version of Fear Factor.
Well... to be honest, I don't find this funny at all... really... don't flame me, arun but that is boring, didn't even smile a bit!
I ust say that I agree.
Are you kidding? You have a bad sense of humor.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?