Visual Basic?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Visual Basic?
Wtf is Visual Basic 6? My dad just gave me 3 books on Qbasic,Visual Basic 6 and...,Visual Basic 3
Wtf do I do with them?
u read them
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
u read them
qft
got that but what can I program with them?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
got that but what can I program with them?
you can program umm.... programs ?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
got that but what can I program with them?
visual basic section. gogogogogo
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Wtf is Visual Basic 6? My dad just gave me 3 books on Qbasic,Visual Basic 6 and...,Visual Basic 3
Wtf do I do with them?
what kind of programs and OBAMA lol!
sorry and Obama I honestly dont know wtf im supposed to do with them sorry but Edit post was lagging for me x__x
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
sorry and Obama I honestly dont know wtf im supposed to do with them sorry but Edit post was lagging for me x__x
Take the book and roll it into a funnel, then have your ways with the book. Obviously
Use them as firewood.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Use them as firewood.
firebooks *correction
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Use them as firewood.
u mean fuel?
dude WTF do I do with them what can I program with them and stop the bullshit or GTFO
This spam could be avoided if
A ) Idiots didn't reply
B ) This was in the correct section.

Don't bother reading those books. VB Express is quite different, so you're better of just getting new books. You're also better off avoid the language completely(but I doubt you will). Anything you can imagine which isn't kernel level can be made in VB.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?