Visual Basic?

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oomg what can I program with this "Firewood"?
Visual Basic 6 and Prior are IDE (Development Environments) for windows applications, The concept is built on the B.A.S.I.C Language, It is worth reading even though Visual Studio .Net is significantly different, the Old VB's hold functionality and the fundamentals of Visual Basic and it's desinger, the same can be said for QBASIC , Qbasic is a brilliant piece of software, a Step up from the B.A.S.I.C Language, it now only allows you to right in basic, but allowed you to compile the application, something else worth a read, because the concepts you learn there will also help you when developing in a more contemporary environment, like VS.NET
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Visual Basic 6 and Prior are IDE (Development Environments) for windows applications, The concept is built on the B.A.S.I.C Language, It is worth reading even though Visual Studio .Net is significantly different, the Old VB's hold functionality and the fundamentals of Visual Basic and it's desinger, the same can be said for QBASIC , Qbasic is a brilliant piece of software, a Step up from the B.A.S.I.C Language, it now only allows you to right in basic, but allowed you to compile the application, something else worth a read, because the concepts you learn there will also help you when developing in a more contemporary environment, like VS.NET
Nextgen1>Jetamay

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
so in other words will this help me in any way code a website, hacks, etc or is it just interesting to read?
Not the right language to code hacks.
so in other words will this help me in any way code a website, hacks, etc or is it just interesting to read?
my dad is ALSO digging up a book on C++ isnt that what Hacks are coded in?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
my dad is ALSO digging up a book on C++ isnt that what Hacks are coded in?
For the most part yah
so is this interesting to learn or can I actually do something with it?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
so is this interesting to learn or can I actually do something with it?
Look at nextgen. Nuff said. Pm nextgen, this thread has gotten out of hand.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?