Program that will paste text

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Program that will paste text
Basically looking for a macro type program but do not want some complex shit. Just want to hit a key and it spits out some text to make my life ez. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
So you looking for a spammer? There are a bunch of game and basic spammers online.

Just use the search options: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...hlight=spammer
No i dont want to spam people just the ability to paste when needed. Like if a customer ask for my paypal boom hit a key done.
I did google it but was only getting marcos. I am no idiot. Thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
for example Autohotkey
Code:
F1::
   Send, Hello World`nI have to write some sh*t
return
Thank you!
for example Autohotkey
Code:
F1::
   Send, Hello World`nI have to write some sh*t
return
What your looking for is called auto-hotkey
I can't really find one right now cause I am on my phone but they are usually around AVA / CSGO section
Gary's autotyper, google it.
Autohot key is the answer boys. No worries thanks for all the help
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us