Coders

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Coders
First of all: fuck you for banning themonsterman

MPGH should ban all the coders and let the leechers take care of providing hacks.

/discuss

ill be on **********.com
why is he banned?

and btw everyone klick the first link in my signature!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
why is he banned?
I think they baneed him for "advertiseing" moostudios
Quote Originally Posted by EireJoker View Post
I think they baneed him for "advertiseing" moostudios
thats the first thing i thought about, he had a link to ********** in his sig

AND BTW EVERYONE KLICK THE 1ST LINK IN MY SIG
Yeah he got banned for advertising. Hell, I know it's a bad thing, but do you want to get banned too? :S
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Yeah he got banned for advertising. Hell, I know it's a bad thing, but do you want to get banned too? :S
Yes, so either come to **********.com or stay here with this community thats turning from bad to worse...

99% of the posts in this section contain 'I g0t v4c b4nn3d H4LP!', 'l00k ub3r l33ch3d h4x und3t3ct3rd by v4cC!!1' and 'l00k h33r r v1rus 00ps!! 1 m34nt h4x!!1'
Lol XD

My opinion on this :

It's too bad monsterman got banned, he was a great coder and I'm very thankful for all of his work and posts, but he did post a link here which is not allowed as stated in the rules. I'll stay in contact with him of course, and post his hacks if he allows me to, but I doubt that :P

Hell, I know you and him were good friends and you have the respect from me with the hacks too, but do you really want to get banned too? I don't want to lose another great hacker/coder, it wouldn't be good for the forum man.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Lol XD

My opinion on this :

It's too bad monsterman got banned, he was a great coder and I'm very thankful for all of his work and posts, but he did post a link here which is not allowed as stated in the rules. I'll stay in contact with him of course, and post his hacks if he allows me to, but I doubt that :P

Hell, I know you and him were good friends and you have the respect from me with the hacks too, but do you really want to get banned too? I don't want to lose another great hacker/coder, it wouldn't be good for the forum man.
thats right
themonsterman should be honorned now; there is a whole thread about him

BTW KLICK THE 1ST LINK IN MY SIG
well they aren't turning from bad to worse, they are just trying to keep more people in there community so they stop everyone lol but aswell people would come here if they would be coding something...
Quote Originally Posted by xPownerx View Post
well they aren't turning from bad to worse, they are just trying to keep more people in there community so they stop everyone lol but aswell people would come here if they would be coding something...
If they would be a 'great' community with 'good' hacks, they wouldn't even have to worry about m00esp or other hacks, but seeing as they only 'hack' 10 y/o kiddie games(warrock and CA for example) they must be pretty bad at what they do(and half of the time they're detected too)
yeah lol XD
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
MPGH should ban all the coders and let the leechers take care of providing hacks
*Cough* Koerinatorrr *Cough*
Yeah I know I leech man, I'm sorry for doing that.
well atleast your giving hack... the coder here do nothing about hell_demon...
Greeting to all of those that are moving up.

Oh, One thing koen, As stated here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...esp-v7-15.html
At a page that I can't remember, No, You will never get m00Studio's approval for posting hacks there, That will be considered as leeching.
If they wanted Themonster's Public hacks, They just had to keep him.
Loaders will always have the website name as the password, So have fun if you leech.

Lawl, And now Hell_D is banned too, Another coder gone, Waiting for my turn

Mel
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us