Coders

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Awww, Mel. Your virtual suicidal tendencies are making me feel bad

Dark ages of CoD section...
Melodia why would you get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Melodia why would you get banned?
She got angry and dissed the mods, and cough cough.. i won't say more..

Koen, not all of us exist here to try to please everyone for own gain.
Lisa I didn't mean to be offensive. Maybe you viewed it that way. I just asked her why she would get banned, seeing as how she follows the rules.
Didn't know she got angry, sorry.

Thanks.
Meh ?
Just hate Mpgh new Un-Frienliness for evryone that makes good things just for fun, And now they are on a leecher-pride program.
Soz, I am going to see how much time I can take to get banned, I love way more that small community that establishes here , As Yas are all coming.
Um...I personally do not want to get banned for being a coder, I think fresh, original hacks are the best. Also, I'm having a great time coding HackManager, I'd hate for my work to be all for nought.

And not to incense the anger of the mods against me, but perhaps a little discretion could be applied to bans? Themonsterman was indeed advertising, but look at the contributions he's made. I see choobs post outside links and they don't get banned, but Themonsterman posts a link to his website(which isn't huge anyway) and after all he's done, you slam him with a ban?

I digress. The mods have the last word.
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
Um...I personally do not want to get banned for being a coder, I think fresh, original hacks are the best. Also, I'm having a great time coding HackManager, I'd hate for my work to be all for nought.

And not to incense the anger of the mods against me, but perhaps a little discretion could be applied to bans? Themonsterman was indeed advertising, but look at the contributions he's made. I see choobs post outside links and they don't get banned, but Themonsterman posts a link to his website(which isn't huge anyway) and after all he's done, you slam him with a ban?

I digress. The mods have the last word.
Nice speech. Amen. Hopefully they aren't like IW and push the banhammer on us for dissenting.
Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
Um...I personally do not want to get banned for being a coder, I think fresh, original hacks are the best. Also, I'm having a great time coding HackManager, I'd hate for my work to be all for nought.

And not to incense the anger of the mods against me, but perhaps a little discretion could be applied to bans? Themonsterman was indeed advertising, but look at the contributions he's made. I see choobs post outside links and they don't get banned, but Themonsterman posts a link to his website(which isn't huge anyway) and after all he's done, you slam him with a ban?

I digress. The mods have the last word.
fuck off admins...

look what the fatty boy is doing, he is banning all coders.
motherfucking retards here
Quote Originally Posted by vac2disabler View Post
fuck off admins...

look what the fatty boy is doing, he is banning all coders.
motherfucking retards here
Meet me at the valets
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera[BackUp] View Post
Nice speech. Amen. Hopefully they aren't like IW and push the banhammer on us for dissenting.
You would think that MPGH would WANT coders on here pushing out hacks; It gives us a good name and makes us more prestigious, like a college that educates a future genius.

People use a hack and they say, "Hey! This hack came from MPGH!"

You know?
whatever, the ugly fatboy admin is just fucking stupid if he bans all the coders.

btw i have still a link to OMG OMG another website in my signature
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us