Rendering while in buy menu.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Rendering while in buy menu.
While in the buy menu, the panel is repositioning itself, how would I fix this? It's pretty ugly having my watermark fuck around the page while buying weapons.
I have the same issue lol.. My watermark sticks into the middle of the buying circle. Would love to find a fix
As far as I know, there is no fix for that problem. Hook IEngineVGui::Paint (index 14), it won't have that problem. You also need StartDrawing and FinishDrawing functions from the game to draw properly, search for it because I can't link it here, that would be advertising of another forum.
Quote Originally Posted by 4773n0x View Post
As far as I know, there is no fix for that problem. Hook IEngineVGui::Paint (index 14), it won't have that problem. You also need StartDrawing and FinishDrawing functions from the game to draw properly, search for it because I can't link it here, that would be advertising of another forum.
Thanks, found what you were talking about, was a pretty simple.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, @Lols12342, Just in case :

Hooking Paint :
Code:
g_pVGuiHook = new CVMTManager((DWORD**)g_pEngineVGui);
g_fnPaint = (PaintFn)g_pVGuiHook->dwHookMethod((DWORD)hkPaint, 14);
Hook :
Code:
/* Paint */
typedef void(__thiscall* PaintFn)(IEngineVGui*, int);
PaintFn g_fnPaint;
void __stdcall hkPaint(int Mode) {

	/* Start & Finish Drawing */
	static auto StartDrawing = reinterpret_cast<void(__thiscall*)(void*)>(Pat::FindPattern("vguimatsurface.dll", "55 8B EC 83 E4 C0 83 EC 38"));
	static auto FinishDrawing = reinterpret_cast<void(__thiscall*)(void*)>(Pat::FindPattern("vguimatsurface.dll", "8B 0D ? ? ? ? 56 C6 05"));

	g_pVGuiHook->Function<PaintFn>(14)(g_pEngineVGui, Mode);

	if (Mode & PAINT_UIPANELS) {
		StartDrawing(g_pSurface);

		g_pVisuals->WaterMark();

		FinishDrawing(g_pSurface);
	}

}
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us