Post[Leeched] Tutorial Using Webcams

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
I think we all get it, 5 posts all stating the same thing, It's a leeched tut,

Bombs , Provide credit please.


Note:
There will be updated rules sometime today, please all read them when they go up

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I think we all get it, 5 posts all stating the same thing, It's a leeched tut,

Bombs , Provide credit please.


Note:
There will be updated rules sometime today, please all read them when they go up

Ahh man nextgen i dindt know these were leeched, my friend gave me these TUT's.... said they were self written You can delete the thread or w/e you want
Edit: found he leeched from CodenStuff. Will give proper credits
dont ruin your reputation like this bombs.... =/
I took care of it
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I took care of it
Ok thanks and sorry about it being leeched. If i had known he had leeched it i wouldn't of posted it.
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
dont ruin your reputation like this bombs.... =/
Ehh, i dindt mean to xD I didnt know it was leeched. Hell i bet half the tuts my friend gave me were leeched
(Glad i dindt post those)
Yea my man nexgen got yall on check
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
this is leeched give proper credits, or ill tell which site it came from to nextgen1, and you dont want that.
EDIT: lol its already been revealed
It dindt come from that site, it came from a site called codenstuff.


Good TUT, it's in the tut list so it will "live on", however.......

Thread Closed, To much discussion about it's origin , everyone is getting way off topic


Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us