PayPal Policies Changed?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal Policies Changed?
Hello, I wanted to ask if PayPal has changed its policies?
I was able to send and receive funds to an unverified account with U.S. IP and Denmark location but now I need to get verified, did they change anything? Or is there another way to send & receive funds without getting verified with credit card?
If that's the case, just buy a vba for $8~ and your paypal is verified.

Paypal is very werid to me, I was able to send/receive perfectly until one day it just lets me receive but not send whatsoever.

i even verified my paypal that day and still not working.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Is Daddy View Post
If that's the case, just buy a vba for $8~ and your paypal is verified.

Paypal is very werid to me, I was able to send/receive perfectly until one day it just lets me receive but not send whatsoever.

i even verified my paypal that day and still not working.
I would do that if this guarantees it will work for long, however, PayPal still b1tches on everyone even if they are verified with credit card and bank accounts. So the account will get limited in maximum 1-2 weeks and I'll have to buy another VBA.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?