CurrentWeapon ID

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CurrentWeapon ID
Hi,
long time ago I had done a Weapon ESP hack where it shows the Name and ID of the weapons the enemies have.
But I lost the offset and the way where I can find it.... If you don't know what I mean check the Thread by ~FALLEN~ with this struct:
Code:
struct UnkStruct
{
		float Pitch;
		float Yaw;
		char spacer02[408];
		bool IsDead;
		char spacer03[5703];
		unsigned char CurrentGun;
		char Spacer04[3];
		bool IsMutant;
};
Can anyone help me where I can find this part of it: unsigned char CurrentGun;. I really need the updated UnkStruct.....
Never mind I've already done it..... This can be closed
Glad you've got it done. Closed upon request.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us