Next Permanent Weapon Will Be ?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Next Permanent Weapon Will Be ?
Does anyone know what permanent weapon is next i got 50k nx i am wondering how much it will be
I know.

A gun with either "this name" or a gun with "this name."

There
hopefully they'll do a perm gp scope or something

possibly a perm m416 with a fixed scope for gp?
I want it to be more Perm GP stuff
gift me a exp boost plox.

btw I'm also in wonder i think it shud be another snyper.
theyll probably make up some random shit again..
the next perm gun is inside between my pants.

Hoo-ah!







i think the next perm gun is the M4A1 CQCB.



i want a perm sickle.
You can already get the perm m4a1 cqbr from a black hisec

GFD has it...
I think it's gonna be m107cq SE
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
I think it's gonna be m107cq SE
they already did that before the m6a2 srt perm
Aug A3 SE looks sooo cool! I wish they had that permanent
I hope they make GP version M417 available for purchase as permy. M417 GP Version looks way cooler
M417 Rocks man! I am sooo serious it rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend has it and I played on his account and it PWNS U ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!
Go play Modern Warfare 2.
I suck at it too much :[
I'm noob with the ps3 controller...
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us