Permanent weapons

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Permanent weapons
Hey mpgh

I wanted to discuss about the permanent weapons and if they are any good or if they are not any good here it is.

Listen up Soldiers!

In appreciation for the commitment you've shown throughout this arduous fight, Central Command has issued a set of arms for every soldier! These permanent weapons and gear require nothing but your continued dedication to winning the great battle, the more advanced your rank, the more items you unlock!

Professional Backpack, available at Staff Sergeant I
Professional Cap, available at Sergeant First Class I
M9 Professional, available at Master Sergeant I
M92FS Professional, available at Master Sergeant IV
M16A3 Professional, available at Command Sergeant Major III

Veteran Backpack, available at Second Lieutenant I
Veteran Cap, available at Second Lieutenant IV
M9 Veteran, available at First Lieutenant II
M92FS Veteran, available at First Lieutenant V
M16A3 Veteran, available at Captain III

Elite Backpack, available at Major I
Elite Cap, available at Major IV
M9 Elite, available at Lieutenant Colonel II
M92FS Elite, available at Lieutenant Colonel V
M16A3 Elite, available at Colonel III

Champion Backpack, available at Brigadier General
Champion Cap, available at Major General
M9 Champion, available at Lieutenant General
M92FS Champion, available at General
M16A3 Champion, available at General of the Army

So start ranking up!

I could not get the pictures to these but they are on the combat arms website. If there is a thread on this please close.

/Discuss
My thread has all of this -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
My thread has all of this -.-
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but why didnt you place the link to your thread in your post?
oh sorry

when did you post your thread.
Old is Old
/Request Close...
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Old is Old
/Request Close...
But i just saw it yesterday so new is new to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Xxsimpins2xX View Post
But i just saw it yesterday so new is new to me.
Use the search before posting Popular Subjects...
Lool Default Gun Champion at General of the Army.
lol once gF makes it to GOA i guess the m16a3 champion will be used for once lol..
They are all just reskins...the only cool one are the M9's.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
They are all just reskins...the only cool one are the M9's.
Liquidforce's is better
for UFB
lol theyre only reskins? lmao who did them? i reckon that the modders here do a waaay better job lol
Thread continue failure...
NOOOOOO
M9 Pro has a faster fire rate (supposedly). I tried it but it doesn't seem to have a difference. I like my ninjato better anyways
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us