Help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help
Hi

When I enter any Glitch in the game I'm dying
Does anyone know why ??????
LOL...much of wall glitchs are patched
same to me, i think that their mostly patched, but some still work.
yes work
Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
same to me, i think that their mostly patched, but some still work.
YES SOME STILL WORK
PATCHED xD
But I been applying what others are doing
However, i die
An example in the train trick in the box when I enter I missing my Hp till i die
Its called z8games doesnt want you to glitch so they put things in to kill you if you glitch ^_^
Working//////PATCHed=y?U WANT EM NOOB!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us