Loadlibrary.exe Runtime c++ Error R6034

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Loadlibrary.exe Runtime c++ Error R6034
i'm trying to unpack CShell.dll
when i run loadlibrary.exe and click in load button / i see [ Runtime c++ Error R6034 ]
i'm trying to use other loadlibrary / the same error [ Runtime c++ Error R6034 ]
Quote Originally Posted by ehoda8 View Post
i'm trying to unpack CShell.dll
when i run loadlibrary.exe and click in load button / i see [ Runtime c++ Error R6034 ]
i'm trying to use other loadlibrary / the same error [ Runtime c++ Error R6034 ]
WAIT DONT USE A LOT SLEEP YOUR COMPUTER
OR ITS THE WRONG CShell
no i browse the right CShell.dll
i tried all soultion
and i reinstall vcredist 2005 to 2015
Quote Originally Posted by ehoda8 View Post
no i browse the right CShell.dll
i tried all soultion
and i reinstall vcredist 2005 to 2015
dont press any key
still error R6034 Runtime Error c++
Quote Originally Posted by ehoda8 View Post
still error R6034 Runtime Error c++
You can use mine

- - - Updated - - -

watch mine

- - - Updated - - -

uploaded !!!

- - - Updated - - -

wait approve
I can send you a working loadlib if you need one
oky, send to me loadlib
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
I can send you a working loadlib if you need one
sir pls. send me your working loadlibrary.exe.. i have a same issue with ehoda.. i want to learn too.. thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
I can send you a working loadlib if you need one
can u send me link of working loadlibrary too sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehoda8 View Post
oky, send to me loadlib
can u send me loadlibrary u get in sir [I]fLuX too pls.
bump. please help him and me d;
do you know fix it ? ,i have same problem i can't unpack Cshell.dll with loadlib
Before you can load CShell.dll into your loadlib you'll have to also load its dependencies (the VC++ 2005 dlls). Those should be located in the crossfire folder. I recommend you to create your own loadlib that does this (either manually or by compiling it to use VC++ 2005 itself)
can someone give me loadlibrary win7 64bit pls?
please send me the working one i have this Issue tooo ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us