WTSSnapchat Spectacles SE | $160 | 24/7 Support | FAST + SECURE | #1 ON MARKET ATM |

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Snapchat Spectacles SE | $160 | 24/7 Support | FAST + SECURE | #1 ON MARKET ATM |

 
Terms of Service
Payment must be upfront.
If the SE fails more than 3 times you will be granted a full refund.
There is no exact turn around time, look for around 3-7 business days
I can change the TOS at at point, I will not need the buyers consent.

 
Proof

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/seller.mpgh.png[/img]
This ship worldwide?
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
This ship worldwide?
US Only buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karoshi666 View Post
worldwide?
US Only sorry mate.
@Felix I have messaged you on skype! Looks cool!
Pretty sure this is only for US addresses considering they are only sold in the US, but you can probably use a reship.
Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
Pretty sure this is only for US addresses considering they are only sold in the US, but you can probably use a reship.
Yea US only as of right now.
Never Europe, FeelsBadMan.... Good luck with sale though.
Quote Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx View Post
Never Europe, FeelsBadMan.... Good luck with sale though.
They only sold online at US not for EU yet :/
Ill pay extra for reshipping to uk?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Ill pay extra for reshipping to uk?
Yes so would I.
Quote Originally Posted by andyframpton View Post
Yes so would I.
you could always find someone to reship it to you from their home address in US
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?