[Solved]Clear text from textbox?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Clear text from textbox?
How do you clear text from textbox?
i tried already..
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
i tried already..
The first result....

VB Helper: HowTo: Clear the TextBoxes on a form

This question isn't thread worthy. If you actually have a valid question that you cant actually look up yourself, make a thread. I don't even know vb and I found the solution in seconds. :/

Good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
The first result....

VB Helper: HowTo: Clear the TextBoxes on a form

This question isn't thread worthy. If you actually have a valid question that you cant actually look up yourself, make a thread. I don't even know vb and I found the solution in seconds. :/

Good luck
Agreed, Or Pm someone if you really............ can't find it.
textbox1.text = ""
..........

Textbox1.clear
Textbox1.text = ""

You can use

textbox1.undoclear to undo someone clearing a txtbox

and so on



Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us