VB Chat Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
VB Chat Spammer
Virus scan:

VirusScan

Image:



lol its my 3rd project in two days =) Im proud of myself this works really well so yeah =) it doesnt have Hotkeys so yeah if you want to just set it up at a low speed... and then go to sleep
Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Virus scan fail. C&P url again please


I took care of it


@chandman

Use the Url BBcode wrapper in "go advanced"




lol thanks =) ooohh ok =) Like it?
It's another sendkeys spammer, but good for your 3rd project
lol how would I add to where it would do it off of Hotkeys like for F5 and F6 maybe?
You can User Virtual Keys which are a-little more complex, but virtual keys are system wide.

When the form is focused you can use Button or Text or Form Keydown Event

[php]
Private Sub Button1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles Button1.KeyDown

End Sub
[/php]
wait what? your confusing me... how do I get it to trigger off of F5?
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
wait what? your confusing me... how do I get it to trigger off of F5?

Code:
Private Sub Form1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
        If e.KeyCode = System.Windows.Forms.Keys.F5 Then
            ' Spam Code Here 
        End If
    End Sub
I think I got what u mean... let me try
EDIT: I need to rewrite the code I forgot to save the project x__x lol stupid me xDDDDD
How would you do one to stop it?
I am always watching the forums, Watch the double posting ..please


@ Topic

Same Idea, Use a different key and timer1.enabled =false
Code:
Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        Timer1.Interval = TextBox2.Text
        SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
        SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}")
    End Sub

        If e.KeyCode = System.Windows.Forms.Keys.F5 Then

    Private Sub Form1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
        Timer1.Start()

    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        Timer1.Stop()
    End Sub
End Class
I dont know how to make a code box nothing is starting it just puts the date and time what am I doing wrong?
[php]
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
Timer1.Interval = TextBox2.Text
SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
SendKeys.Send ("Enter')
End Sub

Private Sub Form1_KeyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
If e.KeyCode = System.Windows.Forms.Keys.F5 Then
Timer1.Start()
End IF
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
Timer1.Stop()
End Sub
End Class

[/php]
its not even doing it x___x like I know the button wouldnt work but I even went over to the window and did it and it doesnt do anything...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us