SolvedRequesting fast rep bots

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting fast rep bots
Yo, can you share me those bots? ( For get classes ) :
DarkBlood Storm King
Troll Spellsmith

Who will give, I will "Thanks" for u
There are both Troll Rep and ThunderForge Rep built-in bots in Carbon.
You should check that out, I tried them myself and they both work and give good results.

Again let me stress this out, there are built-in bots in Carbon and other Botting Programs(Cetera, Le Bot).

Check those first and see, I mean; since they're the latest of their kind, if they give desirable results. If not then that's when you ask for other bots(provided you indicate that you actually tried looking in Carbon or other botting programs)

If that's the case though (I don't really know since you didn't indicate any effort at all) then here you have one for ThunderForge and this one for Troll and this one too, both Troll bots are from 2013.

TIP: Using the search function(located upper right of MPGH) which is openly available and free is not really hard.
Okay thanks mate
OP has stated that his query has been quenched.
Thread moved to correct sub-section and closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us