does anyone here have test.txt? Kindly pls PM me. Thanks
???, i may have it but i could dig it up faster if you gave me a little more info.
ye lost me their 2^^^ wat are u exactly looking for...
This is private but go download my Complete Package in the thread I just made and you will find many things...
Originally Posted by SpiderByte
This is private but go download my Complete Package in the thread I just made and you will find many things...
the test.txt is better . it has all the offsets for do all the hacks. i want it too <_<
Originally Posted by SpiderByte
This is private but go download my Complete Package in the thread I just made and you will find many things...
I know it is private thing... so no one has it? PM me pls... if you have...
okay...... u r stange but ur tut thread was a good idea
NO ONE CARES ABOUT PRIVATE OR NOT this is why mpgh is so great evrythings allowed post w/e u want ppl
yea but no one has it LOL
How sad!!!!! :-(
i think you can get a new version of test.txt by dumping the pdb file in latest install of jgunz
i heard that but in KGunz
ohh.....crap i saw the files somewhere today but i don't remember, does any one have them yet
Ok I have no idea if these are the right ones? Yay, it wouldn't let me upload either of them. But I have 3 of them. One of them is a C file, the other a ASM File, and the last one a cpp file.
i finnaly dug them out, they were in my DLL folder...they're nothing but random test source, i don't know why u want them but if ur having trouble with gunzfuckV3 i have V2 that works better and i got a injector that works auto matically with it but i got to get permission from someone to give those to u, do u want them if i can get permission anyway?
if u don't have winrar, i've included a zip version of the archive too bt both of them are identical other wise
TEST FILES.rarattachment deleted · 26 downloads before removal
TEST FILES 2.zipattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal