[Request] Help testing a theory out.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Help testing a theory out.
Hey. I need any member to help me test a theory out. The theory is infinite bullets. SO FAR I have found the addresses for:
•Current number of bullets in clip
•Number of total bullets (clip + extra clip[s])

I need someone to sit in a game for about 10-20 mins or so I think and allow me to test this out. Thanks!

~Chris
talk to me in pm or visitor message
I don't mind doing it.
IGN is iOwnageXD
Note; I'm legit XP - Except for white half chams lol
I dont mind,
pm me
or see me in game.
my Ign is :Kingstan.
I play on alpha.
I sent invites to KingStan and iOwnageXD. Thanks!
~Chris
Quote Originally Posted by dragonhead01234 View Post
Hey. I need any member to help me test a theory out. The theory is infinite bullets. SO FAR I have found the addresses for:
•Current number of bullets in clip
•Number of total bullets (clip + extra clip[s])

I need someone to sit in a game for about 10-20 mins or so I think and allow me to test this out. Thanks!

~Chris
I already test it, not working (visual):

*INF. ammo -after you shot your real bullets-you shot with nothing (you can't kill none)

*NoReload - after 30 bullets shot with nothing.(you can't kill none)
Exactly. That's why I am going to try a couple things and if they work good, but if not then oh well.
~Chris
whats ure ign ill add you :P
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us