WTS[$7] (VCC) Loaded with $5 | Works with PayPal, Amazon, AWC, Uber and much more!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
[$7] (VCC) Loaded with $5 | Works with PayPal, Amazon, AWC, Uber and much more!




Hey there, and welcome to my shop!

I was selling VCC's before (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1187879) and got alot of vouches there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
+Vouch

User is very friendly, supportive and responds to all of your questions. He handled everything very professional and gave me multiple updates. Great service too, OP completed it within a very timely manner, the only delay was on my side because I was busy. I can totally recommend this service to anyone who needs to get his PP verified or just getting a verified account.

http://imgur.com/BwnO3Itⓘ
http://imgur.com/rNZX38sⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
OP is very friendly, answering everything about anything, really supportive and helpful, I got my PP verified thanks to him, so you can go with him
Quote Originally Posted by Informal View Post
Just got the VCC from him and account is verified! Thanks a bunch! Accepted my skype request really fast and got it within 10 minutes!
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuure View Post
bought my second vcc, working fine as always
Quote Originally Posted by herdold View Post
+rep Linus is a super friendly guy. Great support and fast verification. Thanks a lot a again.



I will be selling VCC's again loaded with $5, so you can verify your own PayPal easily, which will raise the limits and your PP will mostly not be limited at all. (I don't take responsibility if you don't follow the rules on PayPal.)


Each VCC is $7 BTC or international bank transfer. (I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!)

I will be selling a total of 10 VCC's. Grab your copy today before they are sold-out.

Skype: Linus.edin1


Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @edinbror

Please edit your thread and add in proof.

Thanks!
What proof would you like to have? Can't really "prove" I got VCC, check my other thread there is alot of vouches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yatehou View Post
Instant expuse code?
I have no idea what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itellyou View Post
Interested in one if it indeed works with UBER (US account). Also are they reloadable ?
I have not tested US, but I have tested it for EU and it works fine. And yes, I can reload them upon request.
Interested in one if it indeed works with UBER (US account). Also are they reloadable ?
Instant expuse code?
Interested in buying one!
Definitely interested in purchasing one.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaming View Post
Definitely interested in purchasing one.
You're more then welcome, just hit me up on skype and Ill respond as soon as I can. Thanks for showing interest!
Vouch copy? I know you have vouches from previous thread, but it never hurts :P
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Vouch copy? I know you have vouches from previous thread, but it never hurts :P
Sorry I wont give out more vouch copies
EU billing? If so which country?
Contacted on skype.. No replies :\
Quote Originally Posted by RyuHewlett View Post
Contacted on skype.. No replies :\
I'm only daily and just messaged back everyone. Been sleeping (EU time)
Daily bump! Still selling!
I've added you on Skype.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?