SolvedSkype Button

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Skype Button
So I've messing been around with my mpgh settings and I saw a lot of people with those clickable images that redirect you to their skype. How do I do that?
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post
So I've messing been around with my mpgh settings and I saw a lot of people with those clickable images that redirect you to their skype. How do I do that?
Hey buddy go here: https://**********.com/addskype/
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


Thanks, now which type of code do I need to put in?
You'll just need to write your skype name and the code will be autogenerated then you copy the code and paste it in your signature or wherever you want..
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


Thanks, now which type of code do I need to put in?
for mpgh make sure to use bbcode type 2
Moved the thread to a more suitable location. Solved, and closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us