[Help] Feedback

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Feedback
I need feedback, for my new multi tool.


enjoy the pretty pictures







Virustotal. MD5: d20f892cc8c2eb3cb067b6a21c052a9f Suspicious.Insight

Release!.rar MD5:d20f892cc8c2eb3cb067b6a21c052a9f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Code:
Username: mpgh
Password: mugnuf

They must be EXACTLY like that.
I only released this here because no one would approve it in the CA section, and this is coded in Vb, so whatever...

Please, give me SOME feed back, i want to finish my tool all up.
Release!.rarattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
Attachments Pending Approval
Release!.rar
Can't download yet =P
Lol why it isn't approved in the CA section ?
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post
Lol why it isn't approved in the CA section ?
No clue WPS and even KING visited the thread...
/Approved

Looked through everything, Checked source

It is clean
Thanks NextGen, maybe now i can get something, so i can finish it... its been like two months since i started this. Its my first project though xD.
I know , I was there
The download feature doesn't work for me =/
It's not complete, I don't think he has it working yet, I had the same issue
lol i like how one of the link labels has nextgen on it lol
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
lol i like how one of the link labels has nextgen on it lol
He deserves it. I don't know how to make a really good looking GUI. Perhaps a tutorial xD?
gui is boring..

:P
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?