Anime Recommendations

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Anime Recommendations
Action/Shounen/Thriller but all other anime recommendations are welcome only if you thought it was a 10/10

I'm a little iffy on like mecha animes and I don't really like old anime cause I like better animations.

Any recommendations? If you can find one I haven't watched and it's good, I'll make sure to give you a thanks haha.
Full metal alchemist
hunter x hunter 2011
Haikyuu
kurko no basque
sword art online 1st season
Re:ZERO
Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
Full metal alchemist
hunter x hunter 2011
Haikyuu
kurko no basque
sword art online 1st season
Re:ZERO
Haha you can't mention the famous ones. I've seen them all. Haikyuu and HxH have been my all time favorites.
Quote Originally Posted by Slump God View Post


Haha you can't mention the famous ones. I've seen them all. Haikyuu and HxH have been my all time favorites.
hahaha damn that sucks! what I did was go to topanmielist and go on like all time favorites or it was top 100
Monster
Berserk (1998)
Welcome to the NHK
Magi
Fate Series
Mob Psycho 100
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
Monster
Berserk (1998)
Welcome to the NHK
Magi
Fate Series
Mob Psycho 100
Read Beserk. Watched Magi, Fate, Mob. Will check out Monster and NHK. I've heard about NHK.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us