What Program?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
What Program?
I was wondering what program I needed to use to open .dll files?
I tried to open a .dll file in visual C++ but it didn't let me. Could anyone help me out here?
lol yes notepad h aha if your a GOD
no notepad works to open a dll. no joke but i bet its useless toy what you need to open it for
I suggest you to inject it into warrock.exe
Or you can decompile it.
Notepad just brought up a bunch of jibbeish, just need to figure things out with hacks already in .dll, and how do i decompile it? and with what?
Ida Pro, but you wont be able to use this xdd
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us