Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3

Originally Posted by
Gexis
where? ,
excuse me sir , do you not see the amazing fight animation in this scene?
Don't believe these guys theyre full of horseshit
#staywoke.

Originally Posted by
FlexGod
excuse me sir , do you not see the amazing fight animation in this scene?
Don't believe these guys theyre full of horseshit
#staywoke.
Damn dude you're so right SAO is god tier.
- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by
Tae
SAO is very very good and as long as kirito plays in it, i'm fine.
I also want some romance if you know what I mean

SAO is dog shit with garbage romance :

Originally Posted by
Gexis
Damn dude you're so right SAO is god tier.
- - - Updated - - -
SAO is dog shit with garbage romance :
keep your dogshit posts with your garbage opinions to yourself.

Originally Posted by
Tae
keep your dogshit posts with your garbage opinions to yourself.
Funni opinion
)))

Originally Posted by
Tae
keep your dogshit posts with your garbage opinions to yourself.
Ditto to you my good chump.


Originally Posted by
FlexGod
Ditto to you my good chump.

gotta flex on these new mems

Originally Posted by
Gexis
where? ,
SAO is very very good and as long as kirito plays in it, i'm fine.
I also want some romance if you know what I mean

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3