WTSTRAVEL THE WORLD/ RENT A CAR/ ACTIVITIES FOR CHEAP

Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4
Lmfao wheres the vouch
Lool this is obviously a troll post funny tho people getting vexed
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
WARNING SELLER MAY BE A SCAMMER I DID NOT TAKE THE TRIP NOR DID I PAY FOR IT AND SELLER IS CLAIMING I DID A TRIP FOR HIM. NOW HE IS TRYING TO OPEN A SCAM REPORT AGAINST ME FOR A FLIGHT I NEVER TOOK WHEN ALL I ASKED WAS FOR A QUOTE!
i got proof that he said do the trip for me and the rest off it ! he will be banned soon but i am now talking to him and he will pay half and then i will tell to moderators he paid me half and after that he will pay me the other half. @Groundwar confirm this or i will not remove the scam report! remove your shit ass comment that is based and tell your lying!
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
WARNING SELLER MAY BE A SCAMMER I DID NOT TAKE THE TRIP NOR DID I PAY FOR IT AND SELLER IS CLAIMING I DID A TRIP FOR HIM. NOW HE IS TRYING TO OPEN A SCAM REPORT AGAINST ME FOR A FLIGHT I NEVER TOOK WHEN ALL I ASKED WAS FOR A QUOTE!
Updating situation dispute me and the seller has been closed he is clean feel free to use his service
Currently Looking to deal tickets for an hotel.
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
Updating situation dispute me and the seller has been closed he is clean feel free to use his service
So who was lying. You or him?
Is there any real vouches? First two vouches were obviously fake.....

If this is the rewards points methods I heard it got patched so idk how he's doing this...
40% discount ain't really worth prison time.
i guess renting a lambo is out the question now.
can you do this for india??
Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?