WTSTRAVEL THE WORLD/ RENT A CAR/ ACTIVITIES FOR CHEAP

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
TRAVEL THE WORLD/ RENT A CAR/ ACTIVITIES FOR CHEAP


 
PROOF
Seems nice, thanks for providing that. As of a lot of people, i'll be waiting for the first vouches because these services are dealing with a lot of money and we can't get secure until we're sure. But anyway, it's really interesting !
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
Seems nice, thanks for providing that. As of a lot of people, i'll be waiting for the first vouches because these services are dealing with a lot of money and we can't get secure until we're sure. But anyway, it's really interesting !
Thank you for your support! there will be soon a vouch and he will leave a detailed feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monetizing View Post
I wouldn't even try this services, this is kind of services is usually carding on third party website.
How I'd know? I just fucking know cause this is common services in AB.
Please confirm this is not carding before someone get fucked.
@Psychotic @Hova @DarkLordXYZ
This is not carded! and nobody is forcing you to use my service have a nice day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hasa2010 View Post
Looking for some vouch copies.

When they arrive I'll think about it
There will be soon feedback from vouch
I wouldn't even try this services, this is kind of services is usually carding on third party website.
How I'd know? I just fucking know cause this is common services in AB.
Please confirm this is not carding before someone get fucked.
@Psychotic @Hova @DarkLordXYZ
There's other services which don't use carding. Though this is definitely a REAL concern.
Looking for some vouch copies.

When they arrive I'll think about it
Quote Originally Posted by abdulthebutcher View Post
Lol 60% almost always 20% on alphabay
please list 1 vendor that does 20%. They are all 50% in every single mainstream market. You have to be on forums to find less.
Macca does it for 25% and flightclub does it for 20% easy. And this shit is carded I could smell it through the window seat
Quote Originally Posted by abdulthebutcher View Post
Macca does it for 25% and flightclub does it for 20% easy. And this shit is carded I could smell it through the window seat
You're retarded. Carders charge those %s.

These % are a different method that I'm familiar with.
Seems very sketchy. Would recommend any customer to proceed with caution and wait for a vouch at least!
Good luck though OP. Not gonna assume anything.
OMG. What a service
sounds really interesting but i'm scared to use
i like to use but 60% is too much
GLWS. I'd do it if it wasn't carding. Hope for a detailed vouch that can prove it isn't card services. Or a vouch copy? Idk if even staff would be in for it?
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?