WTSTRAVEL THE WORLD/ RENT A CAR/ ACTIVITIES FOR CHEAP

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Fast service and my flight was good, would recommend
Quote Originally Posted by Xproz View Post
Fast service and my flight was good, would recommend
Seems legit lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Xproz View Post
Fast service and my flight was good, would recommend
LOL this vouch is fake af. Even if this were a real person we need a vouch from someone at least a little trustworthy.
Thank you for using my service

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by billnyescifi View Post


You're retarded. Carders charge those %s.

These % are a different method that I'm familiar with.
Thanks for your understanding i just ignore that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Good customer and patient aswell. I am here for you for future orders!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post


LOL this vouch is fake af. Even if this were a real person we need a vouch from someone at least a little trustworthy.
They are welcome to use my service.

- - - Updated - - -

Add me on skype and i will send you proof that this is not a fake vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by Xproz View Post
Fast service and my flight was good, would recommend


Great vouch must be legit now
i vouch this service. great. fast. easy.
got a cheap flight to visit some family in the mid-west
Quote Originally Posted by wiseman905 View Post
i vouch this service. great. fast. easy.
got a cheap flight to visit some family in the mid-west
Thank you ! Have a nice time with your family!
Just because they charge a higher % than that of AB doesn't mean it's not carded lol. More profit.
I would definitely think about it if this were done
1. with points:
Westjet points
Avios
Expedia points

Or

2. done with BTC - i don't care where the BTC comes from as long as it's mixed with proof:
bitcoin.travel
bitislands
expedia
cheapair
webjet
btctrip

If it were done this way, I would use it for more than just travelling lol since sites like:
newegg, dell, MS, gyft, gamestop, shopify, overstock, steam, g2a, giftoff, coincard, egifter
But why would anyone ever depreciate their BTC. BTC are hard to trace after mixed
Thank you for sales! Next 5 customers will get free upgrades! Example economie class? Nah you will get business class! Or some other upgrades get free activities at your destination!

Dubai as destination? Free safari jeep tour or tickets to ferari atraction park!
the biggest bullshit i ever seen, wtf m8, why we should booking/renting a car/holiday `from mpgh? just fuck off
Maybe because its 60% of retail price you fucking idiot. Fuck of my thread sucker
I know im not eligible for a vouch copy yet, but if you could give me a discounted vouch copy or something. I'd leave detailed feedback as I'm a legit seller on here. Also do you accept PayPal? I'm very interested I got 3 flights I'm taking in the next few weeks
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?