OfferingFast Fitbit SE'iing

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Fast Fitbit SE'iing

LOOKING TO BE HIRED

Hello MPGH, I'm offering some fast, fitbut SE'ing (on the most part)
Price are below

Charge 2 - £35
Surge,Blaze - £30
Anything else - £25

Leave your skype below and i'll personally add you.
I'll work for you.
Quote Originally Posted by 0rbitz View Post
I'll Work For You.
He is offering bruh
Quote Originally Posted by lacconewow View Post
He is offering bruh
ooooh darn xD
I need someone dedicated and fast to do FitBit orders for me as soon as possible. If it works out, I will be sending you 5+ orders daily if not many more if I am busy that day.

We will discuss more through skype if you are interested.
Add me on skype at: khavng (or simply click the button in my signature)

Looking forward to working together.
Desperatly looking for work.
Quote Originally Posted by Ecores View Post
Desperatly looking for work.
Are you limited to shipping within the UK or are you able to do it in the US, Australlia and Canada?

Furthermore, are the replacements sent in retail packaging?
Quote Originally Posted by ByodoM View Post
Are you limited to shipping within the UK or are you able to do it in the US, Australlia and Canada?

Furthermore, are the replacements sent in retail packaging?
ByodoM , i can ship within the anywhere in the world, except Austalia due to them not being provided with a confirmation number or New Zealand. Retail packaging for only Charge 2 atm
Quote Originally Posted by Ecores View Post
ByodoM , i can ship within the anywhere in the world, except Austalia due to them not being provided with a confirmation number or New Zealand. Retail packaging for only Charge 2 atm
Can you provide proof of sucsessful SE'es
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Can you provide proof of sucsessful SE'es

Added on skype, will provide some links there
I have given this user a Surge order to begin with. If all goes well, I will update and order much more daily from him.
Bump //2short
Add me kingatyy
******noobsaretrash_1
Quote Originally Posted by Ecores View Post

LOOKING TO BE HIRED

Hello MPGH, I'm offering some fast, fitbut SE'ing (on the most part)
Price are below

Charge 2 - £35
Surge,Blaze - £30
Anything else - £25

Leave your skype below and i'll personally add you.
Add me on skype ******danielkimchi789
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?