OfferingFast Fitbit SE'iing

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
add me on skype, I have a few orders that need to be done.
Skype: ******treminer21
Bump //2short
Bump //2short
Bump //2short

- - - Updated - - -

YOU CAN NEGOTIATE PRICES WITH ME
Quote Originally Posted by Reservations View Post
I need someone dedicated and fast to do FitBit orders for me as soon as possible. If it works out, I will be sending you 5+ orders daily if not many more if I am busy that day.

We will discuss more through skype if you are interested.
Add me on skype at: khavng (or simply click the button in my signature)

Looking forward to working together.
Do you provide accounts?
Add me on Skype kingatyy need few orders
Quote Originally Posted by Djatyy View Post
Add me on Skype kingatyy need few orders
Added, please accept the request!
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?