Amazon.com Gift Card - QUESTION

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon.com Gift Card - QUESTION
I have got like 500$ worth of gift cards and looking for sellling them for 80% of the face value, I have sold many on different forums but they buy at 70% max.

Can u guys recommend me any place to sell for 80%, all codes are digital.
probably no where i sell gc's for %20-%30 of theprice but gl man and i get constant buyers
Quote Originally Posted by Exorcismhf View Post
I have got like 500$ worth of gift cards and looking for sellling them for 80% of the face value, I have sold many on different forums but they buy at 70% max.

Can u guys recommend me any place to sell for 80%, all codes are digital.
Sell it here... People sell it here for 80% occasionally.

You'll get a buyer.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Sell it here... People sell it here for 80% occasionally.

You'll get a buyer.
This.

I sold a $50 AGC for $42 BTC which is 85% and another one, this time $18 AGC for $15 BTC.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194849

I guess you just need to have good rep and be able to provide proof that your AGC's are not carded or stolen.

Anyway, good luck with sales
you can try sell on marketplace or G2A
Go to the Currency Exchange section.
Ill buy at 80 percent but I only do paypal.
You need more rep or it would be upfront from Your side. Paypal maybe...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?