LightbulbOutdatedFPS Unlocker

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
FPS Unlocker
Hey guys, It's IkarosIO here bringing you the latest and greatest FPS Unlocker for Infinite Warfare. This unlocker uses pattern scanning so staff don't mark it as outdated unless I specify that it is, thanks! Special thanks to @SabreToothLeopard - The legend, RIP bae. Gave me an amazing memory class he wrote and taught me how to use it properly. @Silent - Chris says Hi.

Screenshot:


Virus Totalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

FPS Unloacker IW_mpgh.net.rar564 KB · 718 downloads Clean
And how works the FPS unlocker? its a little window on the desktop i have no idea Whatr can i do with this FPS Unlocker
Quote Originally Posted by Blops33 View Post
And how works the FPS unlocker? its a little window on the desktop i have no idea Whatr can i do with this FPS Unlocker
Open the game, run it, bam now your fps is uncapped.
Works great.Thank u and Happy New Year!
WOW! Went from 90 to 150+fps
Does this get you banned ? ^^ I really dont wanna get banned cuz I already cheated me the keys and yea I have everything and I dont wanna loose this xD
Quote Originally Posted by khanka1 View Post
Does this get you banned ? ^^ I really dont wanna get banned cuz I already cheated me the keys and yea I have everything and I dont wanna loose this xD
There's not even an anticheat in the game. Don't worry about it, and this doesn't even do anything bad just unlocks the fps.
They are about to add VAC to this game according to patch notes. Will it sill be safe to use?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?