Post your highest score.

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Post your highest score.
My highest score so far, got it 2 min ago




Used aimbot ofc.
what's special about having such score with aimbot?

fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
what's special about having such score with aimbot?

fail.
that is true!
Really? where?
I didnt see so i am sorry for posting this, was just a bit bored.
It wudve been cool legit

But u fked it wif the VIP Hacks...

You my friend, Fail
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
what's special about having such score with aimbot?

fail.
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
It wudve been cool legit

But u fked it wif the VIP Hacks...

You my friend, Fail
Very much so. Btw, there is another thread by TheUser about this right? I'll go look..
We don't accept sorry's, We punish people for doing this...lol, lets say a perm ban is fits nice in this situation!
WTF why calling him a fail? He said post your highest score, he didn't say hackscores only or non-hackscores only, and since this is a hacking forum I'd be expecting to see hack scores :P
Most I ever got was 78/10 on ps3
Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
My highest score so far, got it 2 min ago




Used aimbot ofc.
Nice score, i got 64-1 with ESP only on skidrow but didnt take a scrn shot ;/
Btw where did you get the aimbot? I want mine too ;p
Quote Originally Posted by ProPlayer44 View Post
Nice score, i got 64-1 with ESP only on skidrow but didnt take a scrn shot ;/
Btw where did you get the aimbot? I want mine too ;p
It's VIP.

And I notice it's english chat, but Russian version O.o

Thats my highest... xD it was on rust. HQ i think.
what hack were you using?
P:
Quote Originally Posted by kenis1337 View Post
what hack were you using?
P:
Referring to thread poster, VIP Aimbot.
um no i was using an ESP...
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us