SmileWhat was your highest score with hack

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
What was your highest score with hack
I want to ask you: What was ur highest score when u hacked, whatever the hack ^^
Please post ur screenshot of it <--- optional as proof
Well I used a cheap VIP hack
Here is my score:




Well, tell me ur scores
i got 1000 kills for 1day / .
Edit :
Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
i got 1000 kills for 1day / .
how much in 1 game
Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
i got 1000 kills for 1day / .
thats not much, no offense.. i got my first 3 master badges in 1 day
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
thats not much, no offense.. i got my first 3 master badges in 1 day
lol how many hours do u play CF in 1 day
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
how much in 1 game
i cant remember ,but i played 27 ~28 games .so 1000/28~27 .at proff u'lll see 63 games but not full games i quited em , get kicked or Dc ..etc
wow, I only play 2 hours CF per day
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw VIII View Post
simple mm
lol MVP in MM?and you are with 133kills not MVP and the other with 29 is MVP?faked?!?!?!
hmm, maybe it is a fake.
There is no MVP in Mutant mode
thanks for giving out your name. enjoy your ban as well.
i dont hack but 200/0 farmed once to get sfc ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
i dont hack but 200/0 farmed once to get sfc ;D
lol, I bet Im better than u in Farming xDD

I hate free VIP hacks...
Ltle child...
347/5 Mutation mode with a vip hack room full of maidens and smoke...

I'm sorry but i don't have a proff..i did a SS but i changed my hard disk and i lose evrything i had..
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?