Winkwhat was your senior prank?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
what was your senior prank?
or going to do as a senior prank.

mines was planned since junior year, i put eggs 2-3months before school ended underground in a pot and left them there, then went to my school at 2 in the morning and egged the phuck outta my school, MAN it smelled like ass, ass and more ass.
you really like making threads dont yah.
half people on mpgh are like 16 and younger so you wont get many replies
Senior pranks are hardly done nowadays they arrest your ass
I was going to make a trojan\rootkit and put it on the computers, which would keylog everything, then at the end of the year, enumerate all the printers each computer is connected to, and print out the logs like aids. Problem is spreading it, I thought of a couple methods(but they were fairly slow to spread). I have two more years and the remaining of this one to figure it out though.

I know how I can keep it on the computers though. It does acquire all the files from a network, however, the windows and other system files are kept and never touched. I plan to simply bind a quick virus installer to a system executable, then capow, it stays on the system.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I was going to make a trojan\rootkit and put it on the computers, which would keylog everything, then at the end of the year, enumerate all the printers each computer is connected to, and print out the logs like aids. Problem is spreading it, I thought of a couple methods(but they were fairly slow to spread). I have two more years and the remaining of this one to figure it out though.

I know how I can keep it on the computers though. It does acquire all the files from a network, however, the windows and other system files are kept and never touched. I plan to simply bind a quick virus installer to a system executable, then capow, it stays on the system.
wouldn't that be funny..
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
wouldn't that be funny..
It isn't supposed to be, it's to notify the school about their obvious security faults. Sure, I could go ahead and do whatever most of the gray hats do, and leave 'a mark' of some sort.

I'm not one of those guys that egg, or any of that stupid stuff, maybe that's your sense of humor, but it isn't mine.
dats just cold nigga
My brother Simon(and his friends), got like eight huge containers of small rubber bouncy balls, then dumped them off a ledge, where they all fell into the cafeteria. Twas hilarious, he booked it, no one ever found out it was him.
We stapled the benches in the cafeteria area to the wall

Some people did some other shit, but they got expelled for it and didn't graduate.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?