So what's your highest score?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
So what's your highest score?
Mine is 160k.

Post yours here.

Oh, and btw, I'm obviously talking about Z.M.
120k with ak
240k, so bullshit, else i had 2x silver with m60a, i died in wave 29
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[vb10e]is banned -_- View Post
15k ... no more -_-
You suck
I nearly got 2 silver cases I don't know how many point's that is...
i just can get 2 bronze boxes.. then i die (with lag in rockie mod.. for not be kiked)
50k with only a pistol. Tried it once
I only used 2-3 revive tokens.



Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
I only used 2-3 revive tokens.



Ohh, you fucking boss
100k not so much
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?