Exclamation[Release] Project B Source

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
That would fucking ruin this section.
Half the people on here couldn't even get it to run ha!
Quote Originally Posted by HGAEHaeheadhetdhtertherh View Post
if this source got leak, never be released
If anything make people pay for it.

Also, @GhostMaree could you go to the help section and look at my post? I need some help :/
Quote Originally Posted by 9Gold View Post
If anything make people pay for it.

Also, @GhostMaree could you go to the help section and look at my post? I need some help :/
Yeah so that someone who pays for it can release it to the public, good idea
Quote Originally Posted by LegumI View Post
Yeah so that someone who pays for it can release it to the public, good idea
Just sell to DECA then for a LOT of moneys, easy profit haha.
Quote Originally Posted by coolguy950 View Post
because he has alot of thanks :::::::DDDDddD
xD //10vodkas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 9Gold View Post
rip good pservers 2k16.
:c
Quote Originally Posted by HGAEHaeheadhetdhtertherh View Post
another leak... maybe more soon xD
Okay you fucktard

Releasing a hacked client is one thing, but fucking releasing my source without even asking for my permission is disgusting.
How in the fucks name did you even get it?
All you are is a little bag full of shit, I seriously hope you die, you've done nothing good to this world.
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


Okay you fucktard

Releasing a hacked client is one thing, but fucking releasing my source without even asking for my permission is disgusting.
How in the fucks name did you even get it?
All you are is a little bag full of shit, I seriously hope you die, you've done nothing good to this world.
its okay, ur source is just a bunch of custom items. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
its okay, ur source is just a bunch of custom items. ^^
I agree //2short
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
its okay, ur source is just a bunch of custom items. ^^
+ Dungeons, two databases handled differently, dungeons, bug fixed, cheat engine protection and several hacks fixed, Healing pets and a donor system + loads more.
I still worked on it for over a year and seeing it being stolen by some gay ass 11 year old motherfucker isn't really something nice to watch.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
why do people still fucking let this ****** ghostmare on their team for even a split second??
He should be banned for good
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


+ Dungeons, two databases handled differently, dungeons, bug fixed, cheat engine protection and several hacks fixed, Healing pets and a donor system + loads more.
I still worked on it for over a year and seeing it being stolen by some gay ass 11 year old motherfucker isn't really something nice to watch.


- - - Updated - - -



He should be banned for good
im pretty sure skilly told me on skype, that he helped you with the pets, and you just gave it away with his permission. Also the cheat engines fixes dont work too well, i as able to use it for a good 30 seconds, without getting dc'ed.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
im pretty sure skilly told me on skype, that he helped you with the pets, and you just gave it away with his permission. Also the cheat engines fixes dont work too well, i as able to use it for a good 30 seconds, without getting dc'ed.
He often helped me, that's true, idk tho if the helped me with pets
Yea because of the server lag, it detectes laggy shots as hack shots, that's why I added a time to prevent legit players getting kicked for no reason
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


He often helped me, that's true, idk tho if the helped me with pets
Yea because of the server lag, it detectes laggy shots as hack shots, that's why I added a time to prevent legit players getting kicked for no reason
I loved project b, I remember playing the old version almost 2 years ago and the latest one, I can see that ALL the features and custom stuff would have taken A LOT of time, personally I don't think Ghost should have even tried to get the source from where-ever he got it from, let alone RELEASING the source to the public, I love the server but all servers come to an end at one point, but not for this reason.
Quote Originally Posted by 9Gold View Post
I loved project b, I remember playing the old version almost 2 years ago and the latest one, I can see that ALL the features and custom stuff would have taken A LOT of time, personally I don't think Ghost should have even tried to get the source from where-ever he got it from, let alone RELEASING the source to the public, I love the server but all servers come to an end at one point, but not for this reason.
If i want the server to be down I'll do it myself.
I'm not letting this fuck take me down, trust me
The server will be up until I deside to take it down.


- - - Updated - - -

Also I seriously hope this shit won't ever get approved when they can't even write my fucking name right
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?