Exclamation[Release] Project B Source

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post


If i want the server to be down I'll do it myself.
I'm not letting this fuck take me down, trust me
The server will be up until I deside to take it down.


- - - Updated - - -

Also I seriously hope this shit won't ever get approved when they can't even write my fucking name right
Who needs approved? We all know where it is
Quote Originally Posted by LegumI View Post
Who needs approved? We all know where it is
I was talking about him not even writing my name right.
If there would be something to approve he could have atleast wrote it right, feel me?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Even though it's quite sad that it got leaked, I'm pretty sure Bledi won't just quit development like that, if anything something like this would only motivate him to add more and more stuff, Project B was and will always be one of the greatest servers to ever be created and no one can argue with that.
Dude I miss you!
First, thanks for the kind words, you warmed my heart
You helped Project B alot to bringing it at its current atate, wheater coding or motivation wise you really helped me!
Too said that I only credit people who helped me in like 2 releases back on my old forum
Even though it's quite sad that it got leaked, I'm pretty sure Bledi won't just quit development like that, if anything something like this would only motivate him to add more and more stuff, Project B was and will always be one of the greatest servers to ever be created and no one can argue with that.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
That would fucking ruin this section.
tru
too smalllll
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?