QuestionIs Unturned cheating dead?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Is Unturned cheating dead?
Is it really dead?
As far as I am aware it isn't dead, the only thing is there are no free bypasses for battleye and there aren't any planned to be released
MANPAD has an bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by Myystical View Post
Is it really dead?
unturned hacking doesn't really have much in the first place besides 2 or 3 different public hack
Quote Originally Posted by Myystical View Post
Is it really dead?
I just want a single player - battleeye not enabled, just to mess around in single player with fly, god, aimbot, item dupe, instant kill different things like that. I don't need it for multiplayer, or be able to bypass battleeye.
Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
I just want a single player - battleeye not enabled, just to mess around in single player with fly, god, aimbot, item dupe, instant kill different things like that. I don't need it for multiplayer, or be able to bypass battleeye.
use commands to do that...
Quote Originally Posted by mfarhanry View Post
use commands to do that...
Can't use a command for aimbot, can't fly, can't item dupe, insta kill.

But sure just use commands
heard that someone going to realease a cheat called "manpad"
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?