PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 166–180 of 726 · Page 12 of 49
Whats the Password1! for? I get log in failed when I enter my username and password for steam, (MySteamUsername:MySteamPassword) but I assume its used for something..
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
Whats the Password1! for? I get log in failed when I enter my username and password for steam, (MySteamUsername:MySteamPassword) but I assume its used for something..
Just delete that value... use same form as in reportbot.
litterally only reporting with 5 accounts. wont report with 11. Any ideas?
is that working?
Nice! Thanks for sharing, the report bot is really useful when rageing
Dont know why I am getting log in failed even though I typed it in the correct format. Any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
Dont know why I am getting log in failed even though I typed it in the correct format. Any suggestions?
You are doing something wrong. Follow steps carefully. Regards
It's sad how people getting banned...
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
Dont know why I am getting log in failed even though I typed it in the correct format. Any suggestions?
You probably forgot to disable Steam Guard.
Quote Originally Posted by SkyrenOfficial View Post
It's sad how people getting banned...

You probably forgot to disable Steam Guard.
I don't have steam guard enabled on that account.
Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
I don't have steam guard enabled on that account.
Then probably wrong credentials... or maybe unknown error.
imgur . com / a / fWvs7
not work(accounts with non-vac and non-steambanned)
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354638846
Quote Originally Posted by eeedgar2 View Post
imgur . com / a / fWvs7
not work(accounts with non-vac and non-steambanned)
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354638846
lol you just sent him reports , it does not matter he will get banned for sure , it worked you even provided proof it worked lmao
steamcommunity . com /profiles/76561198364106145
this gay was banned by 10 acc, lel
Quote Originally Posted by eeedgar2 View Post
steamcommunity . com /profiles/76561198364106145
this gay was banned by 10 acc, lel
easy
The reportbot is not banning people when I reportbot them, I get those 11 succesful reports, but he wont get banned w/e.
Posts 166–180 of 726 · Page 12 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?